First off, smile with me :) You made it through another week and deserve a big smile. You've got the whole weekend ahead of you so make it a good one!
This week's featured Smiley Hopper is Heather from Sweet Peas and Bumblebees!!
I asked Heather a few questions about herself and her blog so you could get to know a little bit about her.
1) When did you first start blogging? Why?
I first started Blogging because I have always wanted to post and write about my daughter. I have followed hundreds of other Blogs for over a year and a half now, and I finally felt confident in starting my own. I Love Blogging and my excitement for it has continued to grow. I'm very happy to have started my own blog, where I can write about my baby girl and all my other interests and host Reviews and Giveaways as well. Oh, and not to mention how fun it is to meet other Mom Bloggers and be part of such a wonderful community!
2) What's your favorite part about blog hopping?
I Love Blog Hopping because I love meeting new people and discovering other Blog sites that interest me. I also like gaining new followers for my own Blog as well! I really like sharing my life and experiences with everyone.
3) What's your favorite hobby
I get Crazy Crafty, mostly during the Holidays and enjoy making Decorations, Ornaments, Cards, and much more!
4) Who's your role model?
My Role Model is Martha Stewart! LOL! Its pretty silly, but I have always admired her determination to get things done and have always LOVED her craft and decor ideas especially during the Holidays. Not to mention all the Great Recipe ideas for cooking and baking! I feel she is a good role model because she encourages a healthy lifestyle including eating well, exercise and other areas such as yoga. She motivates and encourages you to be creative with your Home as well as Crafts for yourself, your kids and friends/family. She is always active in the community and is always generous to the people around her including her fans. She tries to make a difference in the world and gets involved in the things that matter most. I feel like has been a really great role model all around for me personally and has definitely made a difference in my life.
How it Works
* Follow Me and the Smiley Hopper of the week! (Spots 1 & 2) Leave us a comment with your blog/twitter/facebook url so that we can follow you back
* Grab the Smile With Me Saturday button then post on your blog to give your new followers a place to comment
* Add your blog/twitter/facebook to the list- (NOT YOUR BLOG HOP or GIVEAWAYS PLEASE) These entries will be deleted.
* Follow as many people on blog/twitter/facebook as you would like, Make sure you leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. Then Follow Back everyone that follows you & comments.
You can link your blog every Saturday at 12am EST. Have fun!!