First off, smile with me :) You made it through another week and deserve a big smile. You've got the whole weekend ahead of you so make it a good one!
This week's featured Smiley Hopper is Rebecca from From Mommy to Calm Insanity!!
I asked Rebecca a few questions about herself and her blog so you could get to know a little bit about her.
1) When did you first start blogging? Why?
Gosh, I don't remember when I first started actually. I created several blogs over the past few years for various things. One was for my art, another as a diary, and one as a family blog...etc. I started the blog I have now the very end of December 2010 to try and get back into it. I had no idea the world of blogging and having followers and blog hops and things even existed and now it has been come an obsession. Staying up late just to get in a post or read a few blogs. I really enjoy it.
2) What's your favorite part about blog hopping?
I like going through blogs and finding ones that really spark my interest. I love looking at everyone's blog designs as well. I'm an artist, so its the first thing I look for.
3) What's your favorite hobby
My favorite hobby is creating art. I used to do all traditional art but have now been doing so much more digital works and doing a lot more graphic design more then my illustrations. Art is my life.
4) Who's your role model?
I have three, but my main role model is Edgar Degas.. I'm so much in love with impressionism and he is my favorite Impressionist. I modeled myself after his ballerina paintings for a self portrait I created where I was his ballerina. The painting is now hanging in my parents home and his work makes me cry sometimes. Its so beautiful and you feel the motion of his brush strokes. He has been my idol for as long as I can remember. I hope one day to be able to see his paintings in person.
How it Works
* Follow Me and the Smiley Hopper of the week! (Spots 1 & 2) Leave us a comment with your blog/twitter/facebook url so that we can follow you back
* Grab the Smile With Me Saturday button then post on your blog to give your new followers a place to comment
* Add your blog/twitter/facebook to the list- (NOT YOUR BLOG HOP or GIVEAWAYS PLEASE) These entries will be deleted.
* Follow as many people on blog/twitter/facebook as you would like, Make sure you leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. Then Follow Back everyone that follows you & comments.
You can link your blog every Saturday at 12am EST. Have fun!!