First off, smile with me :) You made it through another week and deserve a big smile. You've got the whole weekend ahead of you so make it a good one!
This week's featured Smiley Hopper is Bonni from Mom By Example!!
I asked Bonni a few questions about herself and her blog so you could get to know a little bit about her.
1) When did you first start blogging? Why?
I started blogging in February 2009. Now that my children are older, I wanted to share tips that I wish that I would have known about mothering with joy, with moms raising young children.
2) What's your favorite part about blog hopping?
My favorite part about blogging is 'meeting' other bloggers! I am currently planning a picnic in a centrally located part of my state for some moms that I've met over the past few months through blogging.
3) What's your favorite hobby
My favorite hobbies include gardening, reading, and scrapbooking.
4) Who's your role model?
One of my role models is Elisabeth Elliot. The other is a neighbor who had her 12th baby the same week that I had my first. She helped 'walk me through' problems that I experienced with my children!
How it Works
* Follow Me and the Smiley Hopper of the week! (Spots 1 & 2) Leave us a comment with your blog/twitter/facebook url so that we can follow you back
* Grab the Smile With Me Saturday button then post on your blog to give your new followers a place to comment
* Add your blog/twitter/facebook to the list- (NOT YOUR BLOG HOP or GIVEAWAYS PLEASE) These entries will be deleted.
* Follow as many people on blog/twitter/facebook as you would like, Make sure you leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. Then Follow Back everyone that follows you & comments.
You can link your blog every Saturday at 12am EST. Have fun!!