First off, smile with me :) You made it through another week and deserve a big smile. You've got the whole weekend ahead of you so make it a good one!
This week it's Amy from A Little Nosh!!
I asked Amy a few questions about herself and her blog so you could get to know a little bit about her.
1) When did you first start blogging? Why?
I started my blog almost a year ago because I wanted a place to organize my recipes. I had this huge file folder of recipes I had pulled from magazines and the internet, and I had no way of organizing them, and I was really bad at making my own notes about what changes I had made or what I thought of the recipe.
2) What's your favorite part about blog hopping?
My favorite part of blog hopping is seeing what other blogs are doing and discovering ones I may not have found otherwise. It's also so fun and exciting to get a comment from someone saying they're a new follower and they found me through a blog hop!
3) What's your favorite hobby
My favorite hobbies are cooking (duh!) and knitting/crocheting. I also enjoy reading and hanging out with my 3 1/2 year old son.
4) Who's your role model?
My blogging role model is Pioneer Woman. Of course! She's a rock star!
How it Works
* Follow Me and the Smiley Hopper of the week! (Spots 1 & 2) Leave us a comment with your blog url so that we can follow you back
* Grab the Smile With Me Saturday button then post on your blog to give your new followers a place to comment
* Add your blog to the list- (NOT YOUR BLOG HOP or GIVEAWAYS PLEASE) These entries will be deleted.
* Follow as many blogs as you would like, Make sure you leave them a comment so they know you stopped by. Then Follow Back everyone that follows you & comments.
One of you lucky hoppers who enter the linky will get to be featured as next weeks #2 spot!!
You can link your blog every Saturday at 12am EST. Have fun!!