Created as a natural alternative to glycolic acid peels and dermabrasion, InstantPeel's combination of proteins and enzymes naturally and gently peels away dead skin cells impurities. But unlike most chemical skin peels and facial scrubs, InstantPeelTM is sensitization-tested and proven safe for even the most delicate skin.
InstantPeel does just what the name implies: it peels off dead skin cells revealing baby-soft skin.
- Naturally glowing skin — Clinical results show highly significant improvement in skin's radiance following a single application.
- Dramatically improved skin texture — Studies show InstantPeel's natural skin peel action significantly decreases flakiness.
But the real proof is right at your fingertips: InstantPeel is so easy to use. The skin peel action starts within seconds of application.
- InstantPeel works best when used in the shower. Let your face steam for five minutes so that skin is moist and supple.
- Open the InstantPeel packet and squeeze a small amount at a time onto your fingertips. As you massage InstantPeel onto your face and neck, individual peels of dead skin will emerge. There's no need to rub, as with facial scrubs, and there's no irritation or burning so often associated with glycolic acid peels, chemical skin peels or dermabrasion.
- Continue to massage in InstantPeel until the dead skin peeling ceases. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. In just 7 minutes, you've revealed your skin's natural vibrancy and youthful glow.
Instant Peel generously sent me a box of 6 single use packets of Instant Peel, the Natural Exfoliant. I was a little hesitant to use the peel, but my worries were put to rest when I realized how gentle the Instant Peel was. I was a little bit red after using, but for me that's normal. My skin is now super soft with a nice glow. I definitely recommend it for everyone who wants healthier looking skin especially since you can purchase 6 single use packs for only $50 instead of getting a facial at the spa for nearly $100 each time!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway