- Designed, developed and tested by dental professionals
- Solution for on-the-go alternative for those that are unable to floss
- Made of flexible stainless steel and plastic holder
- Blunt cleaning edges are as thin as the finest floss (0.0019")
- Re-usable up to 30 days (germ resistant stainless steel)
- Cleanse with napkin or water. Store in it's carry pouch
BrytonPick. While I must admit, I was a bit skeeved by re-usable floss, I am presently surprised by how well it worked and came in handy. It does take some getting used to and I cut my gum a little bit the first time. Ouchie! But once I was used to it, it was great. Now it hasn't replaced my floss completely, but it's perfect for those times when you don't have any floss handy and something is stuck between your teeth. I definitely reccomend it for those in opportune momments.
If you'd like to purchase, please do so here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.