Now you can have yummy, all natural cookies even if you're diabetic, allergic to wheat gluten or a low carbohydrate dieter!
starch-is-sugarBake them yourself with our cookie mix for hot delicious cookies or order baked cookies for a quick treat.
And eat as many as you like. These cookies contain lots of fiber with no starch, no sugar and no gluten. So enjoy as many cookies as you want. Be sure to have lots on hand for guests too
Yes! to cookies are a brand new cookie to the market that contain no gluten, no sugar, no starch. Yes! to cookies replaced all of the starch and flour with fiber to make cookies that you can enjoy without the side effects of eating a lot of sugar. I received the While these weren't my favorite cookies as they weren't sweet enough for me, they were much better than I expected. I also gave some to my dad who has diabetes and he thought they were great! Definitely a lot better than any other sugar free cookies out there!
1. They’re gluten free, yummy, crunchy like a real cookie and don’t have a weird aftertaste.
2. They have NO starch or sugar that can raise blood sugar and cause unwanted weight gain.
3. They’re sweetened with all-natural Erythritol and Stevia, which are NO CALORIE sweeteners.
4. They’re NOT sweetened with maltitol, xylitol, or sorbitol that can cause diarrhea and raise blood sugar.
5. They’re made with heart-healthy FIBER for good digestion and to help satisfy hunger cravings.
6. They cost more to make, we don't make compromises with ingredients.
7. We do NOT use cheap flour, sugar or artificial sweeteners that risk good health.
8. They have less than 1 gram of digestible carbohydrate per big 3-inch cookie (rounded to zero).
9. They’re made with nutrient rich cereal psyllium, NOT the psyllium HUSK used in laxatives.
10. Now you can cheat without cheating by eating a plate of cookies with NO gluten and NO digestible carbs.
11th Reason. – They’re the best tasting, gluten free, sugar free cookie on the plane
And now for the GIVEAWAY! One of you will a box of the Cocoa-Licious & a box of the Strawberry-Banana Blitz flavored ready to eat cookies. This giveaway is open to the USA only!
Please visit Yes! to cookies and let me know something you learned. Simple I know!
1.) Become a follower.
2.) Post about my giveaway on your blog and link back here. (Include url in comment)*5 extra entries, please post a comment for each entry*
3.) Add my button to your sidebar. (Include url in comment)
4.) Become a fan of Yes! to cookies on facebook.
5.) Follow me on Twitter (@peachesreviews)
6.) Follow Yes! to cookies on Twitter (@YESTOCOOKIES)
7.) Tweet about this giveaway. You can copy/paste this: Win two containers of zero sugar, zero gluten cookies from @peachesreviews & @YESTOCOOKIES http://tinyurl.com/ye86nju (Ends 2/26) *You can tweet daily, please post a comment for each with the status link*
8.) Enter any of my other giveaways. You can view them on my side bar.
Please leave me a comment and your email address for EACH entry that you complete above so I can accurately pick a winner. Winner will be selected at random and will be contacted via e-mail. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, I will choose a new winner. This contest ends on February 26th at 8PM EST. Thanks everyone and good luck! This giveaway is open to the USA only!
Disclosure: I received two containers of cookies from Yes! to cookies to review for free. No monetary compensation has been offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own.